shrinking 3/28/05
I am quite anti-social at the gym and normally don't talk to anybody. However, yesterday, a fellow female gyme member came to me and said, "You are shrinking every time I see you." I don't know how often she sees me, but certainly I took this as a compliment. So I got carried away and sent out a message to fellow uguisu sensei's saying that now I wear Medium, as opposed to XL when I was married. A few messages were generated. I will be in Chicago Wednesday through Saturday. We usually do yoga at night and I provide Suzanne's DVD. Jones sensei had it since last October or so and I sent one out to Dorrill sensei during Christmas. I will find out if she likes it or not. Also I will bring ab DVD. If a person is not exercising regularly, it will be rather hard, but I will let ladies decide if they want to join me for first half or so. Everybody is conscious around that area...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home