Sunday, March 27, 2005

car problem, no gym 3/27/05

On Friday (Good Friday), I woke up and started the car to warm up to go to the gym. I didn't notice when I started the engine, but as soon as I started to drive, I noticed that the car is REALLY loud. Almost as though something went wrong with the muffler. It was loud enough to make me pass the gym and go one block north to my favorite repair place. There was a man waiting, so I sat there for five minutes or so, then realized that they would have been open by that time. It must have been closed for the holiday. So I went home to think what I should do. The muffler's one end got broken and it was barely hanging there! So, make the long story short, I had to find a car and bought one. I did all this before I get to work, so I haven't been to the gym for two days. Now I feel my neck is getting stiffer. It is Easter Sunday and the gym is open limited time, but enough for me to get exercises done. I look forward to it this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home