Tuesday, March 22, 2005

mystery of yoga 3/22/05

I finally made it to Will's yoga class last night! He always asks if anybody is brandnew to yoga and there were a couple of people. So he went warm up and sun salutation rather slowly. We did warrior 1 and 2 for a long time and I am starting to recall that I am going to need a towel with his class soon. For those who think yoga is part napping, part stretch, you should try Will's class. I don't know what about his class, how he structures it or what, but it has a mysterious effect on me. I definitely feel like I go somewhere. It is really hard to come back to reality after the class. I flipped my log and the last time I went to his class was almost a month ago! Therefore I also felt the physical effect today. I did abbreviated version of legs (woke up too late and wanted to do some ab) and I had to spend a lot of time stretching legs. I felt like the class was physically challenging again. Grrr. I should go more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home