Thursday, March 24, 2005

pedometer receiving attention 3/24/05

My premium pedometer looks rather geeky and a lot of people think it is a cell phone. I carry it on my back when I am in Sears. I have to do so because I tend to drop it easily if I have it on my sides and I often carry a phone. Today I had a ten-hour day at Sears, walked the dog and kept walking checking students in class. Altogether, I had 29041 steps, out of that, 2344 aerobic steps (walk with the dog), burnt 1062 calories and walked over 10 miles. I have been talking to people at Sears how much I have been walking. People at Sears seem to think their job alone is a good exercise and try to convince their family that they don't need official exercise. Either way, I think it is a good idea to carry a pedometer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home