Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Practicing yoga in the dog's presence 10/20/04

I am a basic morning person who is suffering from teaching night classes. So after my own class on Monday and Wednesday, if I go to Will's class, I am home around 9:30. This is really not the ideal schedule for a morning person. I thought I can't practice yoga at home because of my dog. She is some kind of lab mix, very hyper and peppy and she jumps on me and licks my hands while I am trying to do my yoga. However, just like her owner, she is fearful at the same time. She often gets chased by a dog less than half of her size. She is afraid of vacuum cleaner and I also found out that she is afraid of Exercise ball like this one. One day I made a fort using two chairs (normally she would jump over) and the exercise ball and she doesn't even bark in order to get my attention. Practicing at home reduces commuting time and I can do some chores. So, poor dog, she has been in this fate a lot lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home