Saturday, October 16, 2004

Clothes shopping 10/16/04

I am starting to feel the pressure of the busy fall. Although I am home this weekend and the next, I have four presentations to do before Thanksgiving week and I haven't finished any of the preparation. All four are different. I know it isn't the top priority, but I started to look around for clothes for those presentations. Most of the clothes started to feel baggy, so I decided to hunt for new clothes. I repeat. My weight hasn't changed for close to a year now. My fat content is not better. However something must be going down and now I am wearing, generally, smaller sizes. I don't believe when somebody brag about how many dress sizes went down 100%. Unless you are looking at the same clothes, same design from same company, those "sizes" can vary immensely. So I am not going to say which size I am at, but I spent enough time in fashion a store today. I guess I enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home