Crow (Kakasana) 10/12/04
Because Eric's yoga class is an academic course, we are being asked to do a presentation. Today first three classmates finished theirs. One male student demonstrated Crow (Kakasana). I have seen this in Power Yoga for Every Body and some publications, mostly power yoga line. I have never imagined trying, but because he demonstrated it, Eric decided to make it part of today's class. Eric said you can lift one foot at a time as a modification. The student said you could place a pillow in front of you if you are afraid of falling. I couldn't even hold lifting one foot. All I could do was to lean forward. URGH. OK, remember, I am not light! I am planning to demonstrated wheel and talk about back bending on Thursday. This presentation thing is kind of fun to get to know some new poses and why people get into yoga.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home