Keep it going 10/15/04
I looked at the workout log today and found out that today is the second day of the week I did my weight training. That is rather unsatisfactory. I went to Eric's yoga class twice, did Suzanne's DVD twice, walked the dog twice. I managed to do cardio everyday. This is less than how much exercise I want to be doing, but oh, well, it is rough teaching 12 hours, running a business and traveling on the weekend. I told myself that the most important thing is to keep going. Today I was approached by a fellow gym member and she had good things to say to me. She said she had been a member for over 20 years and she had been watching me for the last couple of month. She said I had been doing well and consistent. When I check in every time I go to the gym, it tells you how often you have come within the last 30 days. With this traveling schedule, I have been maintaining about 24 these days. I know I want to be doing 30, but hey, the point is to keep going, right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home