Monday, June 19, 2006

all in the name of shopping 6/19/06

Even three hours of training or four hours of working, putting on dress code puts me into constraint mentally, I guess. I finally got a complete day off after working 12 days straight. Today I decided to be extra super lazy and didn't even go to the gym. Main thing today was just shopping around. I went to Valley View mall (yeah, where Sears is), my favorite Chinese store, Central Market and a supermarket nearby. I did morning and evening walk with the dog. My pedometer almost reads 15,000 steps and this is without going to work. Shopping is the best way to get walking done. I also did some cooking today and I realize from now I have to be in the clearing out the fridge mode. I have about 15 homemade frozen meals. Tomorrow I have to make it to the gym. I know I am getting doctor recommended cardio with walking, but muscles don't get built with walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home