Cici's pizza 6/12/06
I don't know what is wrong with me, but I have been rather low energy today. I got up, walked the dog and went to the gym and did chest/shoulders/tricep routines. Maybe because I had a nice long bath yesterday and slept with (although not too cold) air conditioning? Or simply the heavy monthly business? Or excitement of doing Men's on Sunday before Father's Day? Or simply working non-stop for the sixth day? (By the way, this non-stop will continue for a while since they have this training and I end up going on the days off this week. I have to do laundry frequently because I only have three sets of dress code.) Retail business IS rough. Anyway being alone is a bad thing when you don't feel too well and can't do much. The housework doesn't get done. My plan was to clean the house this morning and didn't get done because of the mid-day shift. Normally I do not eat out, especially for dinner, but just couldn't motivate myself to cook 麻ぼう豆腐 (I can't even remember kanji... low brain function, too, I guess.) FoodTV was showing all kinds of food, but my brain decided to pick on pizza. I searched for locations for Cici's pizza and sure enough, it is right on Beltline at Josey. I passed a couple of taquerias, including my own (because the name is Plaza del Sol) and landed on Cici's. The dog is asking for the second walk, which I would normally do as a routine, but not today. I am ready to clean myself up, change and maybe start the washing machine and catch up with the novela that I haven't seen for quite some time. I have been closing all along. Hopefully, all that carbohydrate will give me energy and get myself going tomorrow. Now I think about it, boy was I cranky at work. I was grabbing Rashundra and complaining how things are not done right. I also did one of those mad maneuvers of straightening up big boys' Levi jeans. I miss Albuquerque store...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home