good to be in the gym 6/9/06
The weather forecast is showing that for the whole week, the high temperature is going to be in 100's. Since I am closing most of the time, the only way to get the walk done for the dog is to beat the heat in the morning. It was rather rough this morning getting up and making myself go to the gym. I closed last night and finished up with the last hour of the driving course, then took the test. Then I was waken by the neighbors who were having fun at the pool at 2am. Had a little talk, then of course, took a while to go back to sleep. But I went back to the gym! I could hardly remember what routine I should be doing. I did ab and legs today. I feel pretty dirty, but I will feel much better after the shower, I am sure. Maybe a little nap in the afternoon before I get to work?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home