Tuesday, June 13, 2006

getting used to heat? 6/13/06

Human beings can adjust things, I guess. Not only the routines, such as walking the dog first thing in the morning at 7am and also maybe the body itself. I thought my strategies to endure TX summer heat was to hop from one air conditioned place to another, but I don't think I am going crazy trying to keep the condo crispy cold like when I first moved last August. (Or maybe I should wait until August to say this...) Yesterday the store actually felt too cold to me. Maybe I was feeling something wrong, but keeping the thermostat about 80 degrees is not much of a big deal. I guess if I don't do the cooking or cleaning. As long as I do stationary things, such as watching TV and working on the computer, the air conditioning doesn't need to be full blast all the time. However I do appreciate the gym keeps is really cold. I still sweat after maybe 3 minutes on cardio and then sweat through the weight training session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home