185 lbs. 6/21/06
I believe it has been about a month since I changed my routines to build muscles and I hope I am getting results. Of course, it is hard to see them under my thick layer of fat, but the weight that I lift is gradually increasing. Today I did Dumbbell Bench Press with 30 pounds in each hand! I haven't been in steam room for a long time, so I haven't weighed myself for a while. I did yesterday and the verdict was 185 pounds. All this exercise hasn't changed the weight! If I recall, this is 10 pounds heavier than this time last year. Over a year, the weight actually has crept up. However I am not going to get upset about it nor stop eating good food when I am on vacation. I still fit into the same dress code clothes and I see myself somewhat shrinking. Most in lower arms, I guess. 185 was the weight I got stuck when I first started to exercise, too. As long as I am exercising, healthy and happy, this may be just a good weight. I think I have more muscles now. I need to find out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home