A happy new year 1/2/06
A happy new year of Dog! I continue spending a lot of time listening to my audiobook. I think I am almost half way. As I am desperate to finish, I have been listening to my iPod not only during cardio workout, but also during the weight training for the last two days. Yesterday I listened to the story while I was working on free weights chest/shoulders/tricep routines. I thought I wouldn't trap myself or anything because I used dumbbells. Today I figured it is OK because today was leg day. I went to the gym after work, maybe around 3:30 and noticed that machines are sometimes not available when I wanted them. This was quite unusual, especially not my usual hours during the semester. Then I realized. The season must have come again for new year resolution! If later afternoon on a holiday is this busy, I don't want to imagine how busy it gets my usual hours after school. Ahhh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home