messing up and rest 12/17/05
I looked at the log and I went to the gym six straight days. I think I should have a rest day. Conveniently, I have to close tonight (4-11:30pm) and have to open tomorrow (8am-4pm), so I won't make myself crazy over and just make it a rest day. Everyday I look at the pool and hope I have time to swim, but I haven't for a while. As soon as this project, that I have been pending since February (!) is over, I probably feel that I can swim. After not exercising for so long, I have been feeling like I am messing things up. Some days, I feel I am pretty flexible, but then I feel stiff again. Looks like I am getting this free consultation about stretching. I just made an appointment Monday at noon. Let's see how it goes. I will report it here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home