calf stretch 12/28/08
Now I think about it, I think Paul said interesting things on his free consultation. I learned that personal training is a way to go and Paul would be a good trainer to work with. On top of that, he showed me how to stretch calves using free motion machines. He said a lot of people are flexible in hamstring (I am pretty OK with that.), but they forget to stretch calves. The impact or pressure from the ground should go through glute muscles (one of the biggest muscles). If they are not flexible, the impact will go front instead and putting more pressure on knees. I never heard about it, but I thought it was important for me to remember since my knees are the biggest concern. So when I did leg routine, I did the stretch exactly how Paul showed me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home