pile of magazines! 12/16/05
I was afraid of this and it is really happening. My new cardio machine always asks me to hold on to the bar to take the heart rate and I have to keep fairly good attention to what the screen says, it is not the easiest thing to read a magazine. Sometimes I don't even bother reading anything because either I want to do some thinking or I am just happy listening to the tunes (kind of young for me, but that is OK) and watch the music video to go with it. I just finished one Time magazine yesterday, but I have a pile of magazines to get through! And I know they only keep coming. I have three copies of Time magazine and two each of Shape en español and Experience (the one the gym puts out). Would I ever catch up in this winter break?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home