goof, a series of goof, again! 11/8/05
So yesterday I decided that it is my physical need that I have to follow and decided to head to the gym. I can never decide where to turn left to go west and I passed, Northwest highways, Forest and I meant to turn on Royal. I guess I was too busy singing and missed turn on Royal. Then when I saw LBJ coming up, I realized I should have gone service road. (I only go as far as Midway and take that up to Trinity Mills lately.) Then I missed another turn on Belt Line! I have been here over three months and I am still doing this, "Does this road meet with..?" routine. My thick book of Dallas maps is neatly concealed in the back. I ended up going on Campbell, didn't turn on Preston, because Trinity Mills doesn't show up there (in my recollection). Then before I know it, Campbell somehow became north west road and met up with Frankford! That is NORTH of Trinity Mills! After 35 minutes of goofing around, I finally made it to the gym. Then I found that there are no socks! No wonder bottle! The gym didn't have small towels at all. So I just did 30 minutes of cardio on sneakers on bare foot and stretched. Grrrrr.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home