pedometer missing!!! 10/25/05
I can't find my pedometer! Is it on me somewhere? I did a couple of irregular things yesterday and I couldn't find it in regular places where usually place it. Yesterday I had my gym bag with no workout clothes nor swimming suits, so I went home, changed to the gym clothes and went to the gym. (I should have unloaded it at this point.) Then I thought I would take the dog for walk and noticed that big old lantern's battery was out. The battery alone was like $12 if I recall correctly, so I decided to buy a new flash light instead of a big, expensive battery that lasted, oh, only about a week on less than 30 minute walk. Then yesterday was my birthday and broke down and finally went to the liquor store to get some tequila. I had two glasses on margarita and from there, my motor skills and brain function in general went down. Where is it? Is it on me somewhere? Oh, no!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home