Friday, November 04, 2005

Sears dress code 11/4/05

Because I have to see an HR person at Valley View Sears today, I figured I would wear Dress Code today. I hope to get online training of the fourth quarter done possibly today or early Saturday. I have ACTFL prep to do and really can't be spending time on anything else at this point. I remembered I had to worry if Melissa says anything about the length of the pants and I remembered they are actually not petit pants, but capri pants from regular length! And they are not from Sears. I fit in the pants just OK, so after all maybe I am keeping my shape from June. Back in Albuquerque store, I heard the new district manager said that softline MCA's can wear non-dress code colors as long as certain brands from Sears. I remember one of the brands Cecilia mentioned was Latina Life. I first saw in Valley View when I visited in June, but when I left Albuquerque store in July, they still didn't have it. Now obviously they do. Some stuff is pretty decent like this top and I wish I could do the same in Valley View. But from what I observed from Kimberly and Shirley pointed out good old sample of dress code photos, I don't think I get to do it. Anyway, the top I am wearing is black turtle neck shirt with stretchy material. That is what I wore until maybe February. I put my pedometer in the back and I am ready to run around today. I am probably not going to make it to the floor today, but I look forward to it on the day before Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home