pedometer found! 10/26/05
Yesterday I felt like I am naked all day without wearing my pedometer. I looked everywhere. I even crawled under the bed. I was starting to recall where I bought it and how much it was and all thinking, maybe once I start working for Sears for the holiday, I will get a new one. Then I looked on the bed and there it was! I must have moved it from regular bed area along with rings and a watch then went into the closet to pick the clothes and just left it on the bed! Since the comforter has elaborative design, my eyes didn't catch it. Phew. めでたし、めでたし。By the way, I am wearing a suit today that I bought for ACTFL last year. I feel like it is looser on me this year. hehehe. But my November is going to be just as crazy as last year. I hope I can get to go workout at least as often as I do now. Grrr.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home