listening to podcast 10/16/05
I am really starting to like the stride cardio machine (showed up on 10/10/05 entry). I have always read while doing cardio, but on this machine, it is a little harder. The first thing is in order to monitor the heart rate, it constantly asks to hold on to the handle and this actually helps to use upper body as well. That is a good thing because I know my legs are strong, but my upper body is not as much. The second thing is that I have to keep an eye on display so that it tells me when the heart rate is too high. When I get carried away, it reaches to 130 (target is 118 for my age and weight). Cardio heart rate, when I tried once, was 144 and that is really hard to achieve. I think I will stick with this routine for a while. The best way, I found, at least with LifeTime machines, is to put my iPod in the slot and listen to podcast. I know I can't listen to music because I know I will start singing. But I am starting my Time subscription again and once that starts, it is really difficult to just to keep up reading it. Ahhh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home