awesome workout 10/23/05
I woke up reasonable time and hit the gym first thing in the morning. Today was ab and back combination, my favorite! Recently I realized that earlier this year, I was doing 45 minutes on cardio machine when I hit the lowest. Instead of being on the machine for longer than regular 30 minutes, I decided to hit the pool. During the weekdays, after work hours around 5 or 6, the swimming pool is always crowded, but today there was me and one more guy. And that was it! The water was smooth and I swam for 30 minutes. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the gym! Too bad that I don't get to do this more often. I say so because I couldn't count the laps because my water resistant watch finally seems to be out of battery. I don't remember changing it, so this must be after over 2 years and 3 months. Wow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home