Wednesday, October 12, 2005

went to the gym to take a bath 10/12/05

Yesterday I needed to be on Jose's show in the morning and had a few Texas-related errands to do, so I didn't work out in the morning. Then I felt that I had enough work to do in the afternoon and I never made it there. Today I was determined to do at least cardio, so I still went straight to the gym after school. The goof of the day was that I didn't pack the work out clothes! So I had no choice but to change to the swimsuit and hit the wet area. Of course, the pool was busy, so all I did was to dip in the hot bath for a few minutes, took a shower. Oh, well, at least I made it to the gym. Tomorrow I really have to make sure to work out because Friday is a cooking day at school and I am not going to come home until late. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home