scale 7/31/05
When I moved the queen size bed to sell at the moving sale, I found a digital scale underneath! I totally forgot about it. Even after those parties after parties with unusual eating habits, I seem to be doing OK. I am about 10 pounds away from the smallest number on the scale I can remember. That was around April 1995, so it has been ten years. Once I sign up with Lifetime fitness in Dallas, I am told that the first thing they do is to run some tests. I hope my stretch is at least 90% (I am more flexible than 90% of my age group) and I prove that I am fairly strong from weight training. I don't know about cardio function. I wonder what kind of test they are going to do. I will find out in about a week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home