last trip to Dallas 7/22/05
Well, I am writing this from the Albuquerque airport. This is going to be my last trip to Dallas. After the move, it is going to be my town. I wanted to take a smaller suitcase today, but I have my workout clothes packed (no swmming suit). I probably just do some cardio at the hotel today or maybe go to that 24-hour fitness since I still have a free pass. I may go to Bally's tomorrow and pay 10 dollars as a guest and do a good workout. Although I decided not to join them, I consider it is still a good gym providing good services and equipment. On Sunday, I probably don't have a whole lot of time. I may just decide to do some treadmill at the hotel or go to Defnied straight and do shopping later. Last time when I was at the same hotel, I didn't go into the exercise room, so I really don't know what they have. But I am assuming at least I can get decent cardio workout done. Let's wait and see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home