Friday, July 29, 2005

left ankle 7/29/05

I seem to have injured left ankle during Will's yoga class on Monday. It was noticeable enough that I decided not to take a walk with the dog that night. I was wearing flip flop and I thought that was why. For the last couple of days or so, once in a while I feel it. In class, there were some standing poses as usual, but I hadn't done any for a while, so I probably had gone too deep in the lunge. I don't think it is going to be anything major. I have been walking pretty good.

I gave away this URL to a few people recently now that I leave Albuquerque pretty soon. I realized that this is a good thing for remote people to check on me. I hardly have time to write e-mail these days and the diary does reflect quite a lot of what I am up to. So if you are a new reader, welcome and check out what I have been doing in the archive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home