Sunday, October 03, 2004

Viva! Latin Rhythm Workout DVD 10/3/04

I am starting to realize that I probably don't do enough cardio work. I know I should have been swimming this weekend, but I didn't. Yesterday, I wanted to try if I can run 5k for Doggie Dash & Dawdle and it wasn't the problem if my dog, Pepper could run. I couldn't. I have never really tried cardio type classes. I just don't want to hear instructor screaming and, oh, I don't know... My knees are a problem, too. (excuses, excuses) So I decided to buy something that I can do cardio without much to carry on the road. So I bought Viva! Latin Rhythm Workout DVD. The main reason is that this one comes in English and Spanish. If I can't do anything else, I thought, at least I could study Spanish with it.

I did it for the first time yesterday. Elise's instructions are very clear. She is good looking enough to look at. She says the more I do the video, the easier it gets. So yesterday was my worst time. I am an avid dancer, but I am never good when I am told when to do what. This was no exception. I need to get certain steps right and it will be a while to add those sexy arm movements. But I did sweat and it was a good workout that I felt glad when I ended the routine. I told うぐいす嬢 that I am going to bring it next time we meet and I am just trying to imagine four of us doing this for the first time. It will be a lot of confusion, bumping to each other. But will it be fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home