Friday, July 21, 2006

away from the gym for a while? 7/21/06

Wednesday festival is done and I realized I needed to make certificates of appreciation for volunteers and presenters, on top of original idea of participants. It is nothing difficult, but required patience and I wanted to put together a little stats for report of some sort. I wanted to start last night, but I absolutely did nothing after coming back from the gym. I watched my TV and finished up with plum sake and I was off to bed! It took all morning to finish it up, so it was a good idea I skipped workout. Otherwise I will be working nervously for not being able to get done before going to work. I am very behind with reading, but already arranged to pick up MORE books tomorrow. So I probably won't get to the gym tomorrow either. And not a chance on Sunday, which is the leaving day. But my time in Albuquerque will (or should) be healthy. A hike up on the mountain is arranged, even in this heat. I hope to get to two sessions of Will's yoga class. I hope he is not on vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home