Thursday, July 06, 2006

going for 30,000? 7/6/06

My summer Sears job is in full swing! A couple of girls are on vacation and the store manager asked me to come in earlier. I told her to name the time and she said 11. That makes my shift 10 hours and 45 minutes today! This is unheard of for the Dallas store. I remembered one time in Albuquerque, I was originally scheduled 10-6, nothing unusual, and was asked to come earlier. They said 6am and that made my day 12 hours. There is a follow-up to this. The same day I had 7:30-9:50 class. Then I think I was back at work the following morning. Maybe 8 or so. Tomorrow is pretty much the same thing. She asked me if I want to give up the day off and come in the morning. So I have another five hours, 8am-1pm. I am saving up all my energy and making sure I have enough food. I walked with Pepper, but I am not going to the gym today. Maybe tomorrow afternoon? I am assuming that I will be spending a lot of time working on racks. It won't be a lot of walking, but would I make 30,000 steps today? Well, wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home