Thursday, July 13, 2006

slacking and heat 7/13/06

Oops, it has been a week since I wrote the last entry. I was kind of low energy last week because of the monthly business and then I had a late night phone call with Omoto sensei Sunday. On top of that, I am doing nothing but closing and this screws up my routines. For a couple of days, I even missed morning walk with the dog let alone the gym. I am not going to blame on the heat, but it is getting bad. This weekend last year must have been yard sale and the time my house was sold. I visited Dallas for the second time following week and got ID and everything and I remember it was quite tough walking around campus with nice teaching clothes on. The days with triple digits started and it is going to go on for a while. I will be out of here in 10 days to visit the desert. I can't wait to get out of the heat even just for a short time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home