latin pop in the gym 5/25/06
Because Fat Burner constantly asks to hold the bar to get the heart rate, I gave up on reading anything on the machine. So I have been happy listening to the music and watch the music video and skim the TV channels. Today I was not paying too much attention and realized there were two songs, latin pop line, came on! And this is not Gloria Estefan (she sings more in English), not Julio Iglesias and Shakira singing in English. It was Chyenne. One of my favorite singers from Puerto Rico. I was glued to his music video as he is not only a good singer, but also a good looking guy and a fabulous dancer. I never understand why he is more popular. He did a movie with Venessa Williams and I am sure he sang there in English, too, but he never flew in Hollywooed. I guess he has enough faithful fans to stay around in latin pop music scene, but I think he should be more popular like a fellow Puerto Rican, Ricky Martin. But anyway, I never heard this song before and it was in Spanish. Then later I realized they had another song in Spanish. I hear his voice all the time, but I never learned the name. Maybe if I watch channel 445 Music Choice on cable, I will come across his name.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home