Saturday, May 27, 2006

8x4 5/27/06

I have been obsessed with pedometer in the last several entries. Today I made over 13,000! But anyway, I failed to mention I have changed my weight lifting routines. My workout log has not changed for forever, which means I have been doing the same old thing. Besides my biggest goal is to keep exercising and not being very challenging. Now that I feel more time is available for the workout, I decided to change 4 sets of 8 reps. I have been doing 3 sets of 12 reps forever. Theoretically this will allow me to lift heavier weights. I have been closely monitoring how I feel and adding more weight to some exercises. So far no injuries or anything bad has happened, but not a whole lot of soreness either. I hope to do 8x4 until the semester starts and build some muscles. In late July or early August, my hope is to visit Albuquerque again and go up to the Sandia Mountain. It is going to be very warm, so I hope to gain strength in muscles and endurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home