Wednesday, May 03, 2006

almost vacation 5/3/06

Yesterday was my last day and I planned an early escape to the gym before the big award dinner, but of course, I forgot I had oral exams to administer. But for today, I had a meeting then lunch to honor outgoing department chair and I did the oil change and made it to the gym. I believe it was about 2:30. I did most of back and ab exercises, nice stretch in more quiet gym. Then I noticed that the pool had a lane open and I got to swim for 30 minutes. When I was driving home, I saw the build-up traffic that I am usually in to go to the gym. It is really nice to work out when it is not peak time. Now that I don't have classes to teach, I hope to work out when it is quieter. It is not all that over yet, though. But I must say, I felt papmered being able to work out like this today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home