lying leg curl 4/24/06
I haven't written for a while, but I have been exercising. I gave the last chapter exam for the second year and I have forgotten about tomorrow's first year's reading material, but I have managed to get to the gym rather early today. Bad part of going after school is the gym is busy and I don't get to use the machine or weights when I want. Yesterday my favorite leg curl machine, sitting, was taken, so I decided to do lying version. I try to avoid as much as I can because it feels actually hard. I tried 40 pounds as I recall from the old gym, I felt it a lot. So I am feeling it today, too. Because today was back day with no ab, I get to spend a lot of time stretching. So it was a good workout day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home