I wanted to swim 4/30/06
After the storm, we have the loveliest weather today. The weather man said so yesterday, so I was expecting this. I woke up with fair energy today, so I made a point to get to the gym. I LOVE working out weekend mornings. There is nobody in the free weights area and I get to do anything I want! I tried not to look at the pool... I would have liked to swim, but then if I do, I take too much time at the gym and I will also need a nap. The swimming pool in front of my apartment is good for quick dip, but really not that great for swimming like I do. Water is not sparkling clean like at the gym, either. When I am done with classes, I will have more time and I will try to swim when the pool is available. I need another cardio exercise!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home