building muscles for high heels 4/22/06
![]() | I have an updated version of jumpsuit, too, but I think I will go with this look for the award dinner. This required finding a pair of strappy black shoes. Yesterday I did one of my favorite expressions, giving suggestions, and asked for advice on how to get a boyfriend. I had a lot of fun doing this for my ESL class before I moved here. My class is full of nice-looking, nicely dressed young men and women, so I have been taking their opinions seriously. One said, ハイヒールをはいたほうがいいですよ (You should wear high heels.) and another said 小さくてくろいドレスをきたほうがいいですよ (You should wear small black dress.) She even did the conjugation for connecting -te form for adjectives! I usually don't wear high heels, so I decided I should practice. On top of that, my feet are extra wide and this is size 10. I think my ideal is 8 1/2 W. So I have been wearing them doing shopping. I feel new muscles are being developed in my legs. Let's see. |



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home