didn't make it to the gym, but over 10,000 steps! 5/22/06
I plan to go to the gym everyday, but things come up, so during the semester I only make it about 3-4 times a week. Today I was scheduled to be in at 10am and I gave up on going to the gym in the morning. Back in Albuquerque, where Defined was an easy five minute drive and Sears was easy 10 minute drive to the store floor, I used to get up when I get up and get my workout done and make it to 10am shift. I have to do backwards calculating if I want to do it. However the rest of the week, I am closing and that is how things happened most of the time during the holidays. Maybe I won't have to come in at 10am anymore. I came up with a longer loop for dog walk and did that this morning. I also took a shorter walk just now. Out of four hour shift, I was sitting in the training room for about three hours today, but even so, with Wal-Mart shopping, I made it over 10,000 steps. It is registered as 10, 783 as I type. I guess that is just about the same as 30 minute cardio on machines. It is another hot evening and I think I should take a shower before trying to sleep. I have three days off from work and I will have to do a lot of volunteer work done within those days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home