week pass for Defined 3/12/06
Albuquerque sure feels home. Because my friend Maria's place doesn't have easy Internet connection, I am here at Flying Star diligently and use Internet connection here. It actually snowed here! Take a look here!
Donnie thinks we can still take the hike up on the mountains so I have to keep myself in shape. I went to Defined and talked to them and bought a week pass for $28. Thank goodness Mark told me to keep the membership keychain thing. I plan to go to Riverside in the morning for Tom's Taichi class and Will's yoga class at night.
Donnie thinks we can still take the hike up on the mountains so I have to keep myself in shape. I went to Defined and talked to them and bought a week pass for $28. Thank goodness Mark told me to keep the membership keychain thing. I plan to go to Riverside in the morning for Tom's Taichi class and Will's yoga class at night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home