survived the mid-term 3/7/06
I survived the chapter tests and mid-term exams! Today I gave the mid-term to my first-year, administered all oral exams and punched in all the data into the computer to give mid-term grades to those who want to know. I don't know how many times I made it to the gym in the last couple of weeks. It has been pretty bad. I was telling Taguchi sensei that every time I go, it ends up being the ab day. It was after 5pm when all this today finished today and I needed to talk to my neighbor about my trip, so I came home early, without going to the gym. Tomorrow, I really should go. Thursday will end up being the last prep day for the trip, getting gas and so forth. I am tired today and I don't know how I am going to hold up Friday. I really need to make it to Amarillo that night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home