Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am not making to the gym! 2/28/06

Wow. 1/6 of year 2006 is going! February is a short month and time is flying by me. The semester is just about half-way (which is also hard to believe) and that means I have a flood of exams coming up. I gave one Monday to the second year and have another one tomorrow. Luckily I am basically done with making it, so I can sleep well and things will be made when I get to school tomorrow morning. Once that is done, the round of 1st year starts. Friday, I will give chapter test and then Tuesday is their mid-term. All this is making me lazy and haven't made it to the gym for a while. I think this happened in mid-term season last semester, too. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe Friday? Definitely on the weekend, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home