Thursday, December 01, 2005

that white suits 12/1/05

Regular readers may recall I kept working for Albuquerque Sears after giving two weeks notice once a week, just to get discount on clothes because I needed nice suits. One of them fit nice back then when I hit the lowest in weight, but when I wanted to wear it for ATJ Board meeting in September, it didn't fit. It is a very nice looking suits and when I tried it on back in July, I felt like I could teach at a university. Quick forward. Before I know it, today is the last day of instruction of my very first semester here at SMU. I am wearing that white suits, reflecting what happened in the last four months. This may mean that I have somewhat gotten smaller since September and gone back to where I was in July. But the scale doesn't budge. That is OK, I guess. I will get to breathe the air in Albuquerque tomorrow. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home