Thursday, November 10, 2005

heart rate up with Margarita 11/10/05

I became a casual drinker after I moved to Dallas. I have been enjoying Margarita occasionally with friends, especially when I visited San Antonio last Christmas, but it was never a regular thing. Since it is just so hot here in Dallas and while searching for a good Mexican restaurant, I started the search for good Margarita here, too. The problem of that is, I am still pretty prone to alcohol and I end up spending a lot of money for food and have to sit in the restaurant for a long time to recover. The better Margarita, more tequila and it is not unusual I have to wait an hour before I actually stand up and drive. Yes, one. And I found out it isn't easy to purchase alcohol in non-restaurants as in New Mexico. So it has been a while I got a complete Margarita kit at home and have been enjoying it once in a while. Yesterday I broke down and bought a new ice breaking blender! Even at home where I can control the amount of tequila and I think I add less than half, shot glass (I no longer have one.), I get pretty drunk fairly easily. My heart rate goes up so high. I wonder if that is almost equal to exercising? When you are in love, they say you lose weight because your heart beats so fast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home