contenta estoy yo 9/1/05
Yesterday I stayed up until 7 or so, finishing up grading the exam and inputting numbers so that I can have meetings with my first-year students. Today I decided I should get out early because I have items that I wanted to donate to Salvation Army and found out that it is fairly close to the university. The traffic in that area goes very slow and it took forever to get there, so I decided to rush north to the gym. I think I got there about 4:30. I did about 30 minutes cardio, did ab routines, legs and stretched. Then I thought I would just get in the hot tub, then noticed a couple of lap lanes are open. So I swam for thirty minutes. I am very happy now. Although I totally missed my favorite show, I still have enough time to walk with the dog. I wish I could have this much time (roughly two and half hours today) that I can spend at the gym. Ahh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home