stay hydrated 8/30/05
I have to admit that Texas heat is getting a little better. I can actually sit outside when I walk the dog and enjoy it. However staying hydrated has been a challenge for me. I say so because I don't get as thirsty as I used to back in the desert. So I don't feel like I need to drink. But I do! Since I don't believe me buying water each time, I pack my water in bottles and bring them with me. In the morning, my bag is VERY heavy. I also don't have a big old refrigerator anymore, so I can't keep million water bottles. But one good thing is that frozen water scheme is working for the gym bag that sits in the trunk in the car all day. I guess once the ice chunk is not ready to drink, I think long Texas summer is done and fall is coming. Ah, I miss fall in New Mexico. Ah, I miss New Mexico.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home