weeds 6/29/05
I have been neglecting the house for too long and now it is high time to take care of everything. The worst was the back yard. I never cleared the fall leaves (!) and spring moisture brought unusual amount of weeds. My friend, Javier (the same one who told me about Michoacana ice cream) took last week and Monday to cut everything. I spent my Monday evening and Tuesday morning to bag them all. It was nothing heavy or difficult about it, but it was a physical work. So I decided to call that an exercise of the day for yesterday. I was feeling my hamstring a little bit yesterday, so I guess it was OK to have a rest day. Today I should definitely go to the gym because tomorrow is another early day at Sears. (Oh, I still go there once a week because I want to use Associate discount. Grrr.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home