restortive yoga 6/26/05
Good morning from Dallas! I am here this weekend to finalize the place to live and hunt for a good health club to join. I really want to decide on my routines here, have no interruption with my exercising and start a smooth semester academically and fitness-wise. Yesterday I visited a couple of places, but one was Yoga For Life on LBJ and Preston. I ended up trying out restortive yoga class. I never had anything like it before, so I was surprised when I was told I should get 5 blankets, 2 bolsters and a chair ready. Eileen, the instructor, used several aroma therapy and even massaged my feet! It was nothing like what I have had before and it was some trip. I have another ticket to go back, so I know I will try something other class again!
I went to 24 hour fitness with high hopes and online guess pass. I am starting to realize how good Defined is now. With all that hype in advertising, I was not too impressed. This was the second closes, next to the community one, so I was hoping this is going to be it. The community one is nice, but their weekend hours are really too short. 24 hour fitness is about 5 minutes drive, but it is loosely unacceptable level. I have a few more to look this morning. I am sure I will report here.
I went to 24 hour fitness with high hopes and online guess pass. I am starting to realize how good Defined is now. With all that hype in advertising, I was not too impressed. This was the second closes, next to the community one, so I was hoping this is going to be it. The community one is nice, but their weekend hours are really too short. 24 hour fitness is about 5 minutes drive, but it is loosely unacceptable level. I have a few more to look this morning. I am sure I will report here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home