Monday, June 13, 2005

bomb? 6/13/05

I woke up fairly good time and drove to the gym. I saw a police patrol car with a yellow tape in my usual entrance, so I turned around and drove to another entrance from a bigger street. There it was the same, so I came back and asked an officer who was standing there. He told me there was something to do with a bomb?!?! I haven't checked the local news yet, but for that I missed my workout this morning. Sears called and wants me to work after class, so I can't go this afternoon either. In turn, I got to go two hours later tomorrow morning, so maybe I can squeeze my workout tomorrow. My arms were feeling a little bit this morning, so maybe it was a good thing to take a break. But who would want to bother this locally owned, good-priced, well-managed fitness center???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home