Monday, January 31, 2005

good shoes 1/31/05

I am very cheap, but I am starting to realize some things are good to invest on. Sports bra is one thing (see 1/12 entry). Yesterday I worked at Sears, but figured it is only four hours and wore another pair of black boots. Yes, the ones that I wore 8 hours for Sears and later banquet and got unbelievable pain (see 12/14/05 entry). Bad idea. Even only four hours, yesterday was one of those days that I found women's underwear everywhere in Men's department. In just four hours, I easily achieved over 10,000 steps. And I felt my feet! So people out there, who are serious about getting fit by walking, you should expect a little expense and get a good pair of walking shoes. Especially if you are walking on the hard surface, like early morning mall walk, or probably just walking on the street, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home