Decisions, decisions, decisions 7/13/04
I was going to register Debbie's Flexibility training class for fall this morning. When I went to the classroom, there was this little flyer telling that there are two Yoga classes that are not in the catalog. Intro to Yoga classes are offered Tuesday and Thursday mornings! You already know that I like to work out in the morning and how much I like yoga. I didn't go register, but decided to wait.
Believe it or not, both Debbie's class and Yoga class are free. I just have to pay registration ($30!) and I will be in. I could register them both and drop when I decide. However because the room is small, they only take up to 12 students. I feel bad if I don't follow through the registration commitment if I really don't attend.
Debbie's class is MWF 8:00-8:50. Yoga is TR 7:00-8:15. A few factors come in... I love yoga, but I am really picky on teachers. I really like Debbie's class partly because it has ab exercises. I don't do ab enough if I am not doing in class. I do have to miss some Friday classes, but Debbie said it was OK. My scheduled classes so far are TR evenings only. I don't think I will teach Fridays and usually Friday is a big exercise day for me. Debbie's class is not a regular stretching class, so it is a little tricky to schedule weight training depending on what we do in class. Even if replacement of James is a bad one, so far I can go to Will's yoga MW nights. But what if I end up teaching MW nights?
URGH. Decisions, decisions, decisions
Believe it or not, both Debbie's class and Yoga class are free. I just have to pay registration ($30!) and I will be in. I could register them both and drop when I decide. However because the room is small, they only take up to 12 students. I feel bad if I don't follow through the registration commitment if I really don't attend.
Debbie's class is MWF 8:00-8:50. Yoga is TR 7:00-8:15. A few factors come in... I love yoga, but I am really picky on teachers. I really like Debbie's class partly because it has ab exercises. I don't do ab enough if I am not doing in class. I do have to miss some Friday classes, but Debbie said it was OK. My scheduled classes so far are TR evenings only. I don't think I will teach Fridays and usually Friday is a big exercise day for me. Debbie's class is not a regular stretching class, so it is a little tricky to schedule weight training depending on what we do in class. Even if replacement of James is a bad one, so far I can go to Will's yoga MW nights. But what if I end up teaching MW nights?
URGH. Decisions, decisions, decisions


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home